This exceptional vintage piece was hand curated from a private collection and truly a sight to see. The coat has been preserved since the 90s, which speaks to its pristine condition. Amazingly enough, it has also been on display in a museum the past two years. We can only imagine the stories it has to tell! Made with in an orange suede, the color has darkened over the years giving it a perfectly worn, perfectly rugged look. The colorful silk embroidery and shearling detail sets this coat a part from the rest. If you’re looking for a vintage stunner, that’s sure to start conversations, this is the one for you.
• Authentic Afghan coat
• Handmade in Afghanistan
• Excellent condition (minimal signs of age/wear - see pictures of back left sleeve and back bottom right of coat)
• Orange suede
• Hand sewn, silk embroidery
• Hook closure
• Beige shearling
• Size M
• Shoulder to shoulder: 18 in, 46 cm
• Armpit to armpit: 19 in, 49 cm
• Length of coat (includes shearling) : 26.5 in, 68 cm
• Sleeve length from shoulder seam to cuff: 23.5 in, 60 cm (includes shearling)
* Please note this item is vintage and shows signs of wear throughout; however, it is completely functional (& in our honest opinion, totally amazing). The inside shearling lining is a bit on the coarse side, so for those with sensitive skin, we advise wear with a long sleeve something.
* Free worldwide shipping on all purchases *
2-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
At this time, we are not offering custom orders. However, we hope to in the very near future!
We're located in and ship from The Netherlands.
Due to customs, delivery time frames can vary, but we've found most orders to North America are delivered within 7-10 business days, EU within 3-5 business days, and all other areas within 12-18 business days.
If a package is returned to sender because the recipient refused or did not claim the package in due time, the recipient will be responsible for the original shipping costs and charged a 10% restock fee. If the recipient chooses to resend the package, they will then be responsible for the new shipping charges.