What a beauty! This vintage treasure is right out of the story books, completely handmade & a sight to see. Made in a warm beige suede, the color has darkened over the years giving it a perfectly worn, perfectly rugged look. The beautiful, floral embroidery and shearling detail sets this coat a part from the rest. If you’re looking for a vintage stunner, that’s sure to start conversations, this is the one for you.
• Authentic Afghan coat
• Great condition (suede shows signs of wear)
• Warm beige with yellow and purple embroidery
• No closure
• Off-white shearling
• Size S
• Shoulder to shoulder: 16 in, 40.75 cm
• Armpit to armpit: 17.5 in, 44.5 cm
• Length of coat (includes shearling) : 40 in, 101.75 cm
• Sleeve length from shoulder seam to cuff: 25 in, 63.5 cm (includes shearling)
* Please note this item is vintage and shows signs of wear throughout; however, it is completely functional (& in our honest opinion, totally amazing). The inside shearling lining is a bit on the coarse side, so for those with sensitive skin, we advise wear with a long sleeve something.
* Free worldwide shipping on all purchases *
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
At this time, we are not offering custom orders. However, we hope to in the very near future!
We're located in and ship from The Netherlands.
Due to customs, delivery time frames can vary, but we've found most orders to North America are delivered within 7-10 business days, EU within 3-5 business days, and all other areas within 12-18 business days.
If a package is returned to sender because the recipient refused or did not claim the package in due time, the recipient will be responsible for the original shipping costs and charged a 10% restock fee. If the recipient chooses to resend the package, they will then be responsible for the new shipping charges.